Pittsburg Chamber Announces 2013 "Women of Distinction"
The chamber is proud to announce the honorees for the 2013 "Women of Distinction" calendar project. The calendar honors 12 area women who lead by example by donating their time and talents to benefit our community. These wonderful ladies are unsung heroines of the Pittsburg area, often working behind the scenes to make Southeast Kansas a better place to live, work and play. Our 2013 honorees are:
- Amy Bartlow, George Nettles Elementary
- Therese Benso, Mall Deli
- Mary Kay Caldwell, Southeast Kansas Humane Society
- Melinda Ewan, Via Christi Village
- Rita Girth, Pittsburg State University Bryant Student Health Center
- Becky Gray, SEK-CAP
- Mendy Hulvey, Pittsburg Police Department
- Andrea Linder, United Way of Southwest Missouri/Southeast Kansas
- Kay Quick, Via Christi Hospital
- Angela Radell, Pitsco
- Joanna Rhodes, Live Well Crawford County
- Jaime Vanderbeck, Pittsburg State University
- Congratulations to the 2013 honorees!